Active Duty Military, Veterans, and Families:
We want to share your story.
They Answered The CallTM: Inspirational Stories from Military Veterans and Their Families….
Sometimes Leadership Comes Softly. We are proud to present stories of inspiration and courage in this new series from military veterans and their families. These stories will offer leadership lessons, as well as perseverance through the effective outcomes of challenges that turned into triumphs and victories that everyone can learn from. Coming Spring 2016.
We showcase leadership in action. These stories demonstrate how the perseverance of everyday heroes turn challenges into triumphs.
Beginning January 2016, the award winning Pensiero Press will be accepting 200 word abstracts regarding story contributions to be included in this new series http://TheyAnsweredTheCall.com with a publishing date of April 2016.
Each volume of this series will include 12-16 short chapters of 2500 word stories that inspire with courage by those who have overcome incredible odds to achieve personal, family, and community victories. Let ordinary people share their extraordinary journeys.
Our business model is very simple. There is no cost to participating active duty or military veterans to share their stories from the front line. Members of the community will come together to sponsor the expense of publication.
Blog Talk Radio Link: http://tobtr.com/s/8043827
Cost: FREE to Active Duty Military or Veterans & their Families whose story is selected.
A synopsis of your story to include the following sections:
Introduction / Background / Details about your journey / Conclusion /
About Author Page with picture / About the Sponsor Page
- Content: 2500 words of text
- Biography/About the Author: 150 words. (Template provided).
- Picture: Professional head shot with permission to reprint/copyright free
- Chapter Summary for the Website
- 3 versions: Paperback, Digital eBook, and eChapter
- Cover design (front and back cover), Production & Web Design, IBSN numbers, Library of Congress Registration, Bowker Registration, Bar Code, Index, Author’s individual e-chapter (pdf)
- Author listing on the Companion Website www.ThePensieroPress.com & Book website: http://www.TheyAnsweredTheCall.com
- 25 paperback copies
- Guest on the BlogTalk Radio Show (Tuesday Mornings at 10 am MST)
- Social Media Promotion (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, & Linked in) Materials provided.
Submit your Abstract or Summary of your story here (200 words or less).
Subject = Working Title of your Chapter
Your message = 200 word Summary of your story (or submit attachment in Word as .doc or .docx).
Please help us sponsor these stories. Come join us to sponsor an inspiring military hero in your community! Businesses Click here.
Sponsors for stories this volume include:
- Claire Allard: MVHW Corporation sponsors: <insert author story here>
The Lentz Leadership Institute sponsors: <insert author story here>